Thursday, March 19, 2015

Young Women at the Temple

I love when I am able to use photography for service. One of my favorite ways to give back is through my church, and love any opportunity that comes up to do that. I, especially, am passionate about helping the Young Women's program that the LDS Church has.

My dear friend, LaTicia, contacted me one Saturday morning, and asked if I would want to join her and a group of 12-13 year old girls at the temple. She said that they were just visiting the grounds, and would love some photos of these special young ladies. They had ideas for doing this, and even brought balloons in the Young Women Values colors. I loved the ideas, and especially love shooting at the temple! So, I quickly got out of bed, threw my hair up, did a quick, and terrible make-up job, grabbed a few more props, and ran out the door with my camera.

Here are some of my favorites from my impromptu temple shoot:





One of my favorite new signs from Deseret Book


My sweet friend LaTicia, and her beautiful daughter Aspen

The beautiful Hanchett ladies!



These beautiful girls are amazing examples of integrity, strength, beauty, inside and out, and strong character. I am so blessed to have been able to do this for them. Thank you Steeplechase Beehives!! I appreciate your wonderful smiles, amazing patience, and enthusiasm. I especially appreciate you allowing me to practice using my flash on ya during the day! LOL! (that was no easy task for them....or me...... let me tell you! LOL!) Keep up the beautiful work! You make our Father in Heaven proud, and I can't wait to see the amazing women you grow into.

No comments: