Scott had sent us a few more pictures. I wanted to check with Allan and see if he wanted to keep them private or share them. He really felt like we should share them. They are so wonderful and beautiful, and have been such a HUGE part of our healing, maybe the most important part, that we wanted to share them. Besides that reason, everyone wants to see her and love her too.
Grandma is holding her in the background.
My favorite. My sweet baby girl. My little Ellie Belly.
3 comments:
These pictures are beautiful, thank you for sharing. And for sharing your story, I am sure it must be difficult to share. Love you guys! xoxo
Yes, thank you for sharing the pictures. You're right, we do want to see Ellie and she is so beautiful!
Your story and strength is so humbling and brings the tears so quickly. Amazing...
Ellie is beautiful! :) I am happy to be able to see her. It is nice to have these cherished memories of her.
Post a Comment